Thursday 30 August 2018

New workspace new start

My desk has been moved into what will be (I hope) it's final position. This room was always going to be my office/workspace. The problem is that for a while it will have to do double duty as a sitting room both for us and our Guests (Airbnb and personal family and friends). We have a room that one day will be a sitting room, but who knows when that day will be.
The problem will be keeping it tidy. I still need to add a bookshelf and a printer and then it will be "all systems go".( Is that from Thunderbirds?)

My writing schedule is set up for the autumn and starts off with a Futurelearn course, on creative writing. I will include a link at the end.

I've also teamed up with writer Jackie Vincent. We plan to keep each other on track in terms of projects do a bit of reading for each other and generally provide encouragement. She has had lots of work published in the past but needed a new impetus for her new project. I am really excited about the whole thing.

To celebrate I have started a new Writers Journal and will be learning how to use it as I have never done that before. I know so many people who consider it an essential tool for a writer. I have also started a file in which to keep hints tips and worksheets and I am determined that each Story/blog/article, I write will be better than the previous one.

Here are the links https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/start-writing-fiction

Jackies Blog https://jvincentwriter.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What am I doing Wednesday. Editing and Carnival

Editing. That one-word answer to ‘What I am I doing’? is all you need to know. Except to say that I find talking about editing about as e...