Wednesday 26 February 2020

What am I doing Wednesday. Editing and Carnival

Editing. That one-word answer to ‘What I am I doing’? is all you need to know. Except to say that I find talking about editing about as entertaining as talking about a visit to the dentist. It feels as though the joy has left my world.
I am a little more sensitive about editing Mass Murder because one theme is child abuse and I don't want to get it wrong or be insensitive. That said, it will all take me a few more weeks to complete. I will let you know how I get on.
In the meantime, I will post pictures of our Carnival Parade. Only a few, even though I took loads there were just too many. My favourite was the dancing supermarkets, so there are two of those. 


This was made of corks!



Even the onlookers were dressed for the occasion.






No comments:

Post a Comment

What am I doing Wednesday. Editing and Carnival

Editing. That one-word answer to ‘What I am I doing’? is all you need to know. Except to say that I find talking about editing about as e...